Saturday, July 23, 2016

Scenic Sayings Thank You Card

For the last several weeks I have been working on a job for some friends. Their son is getting married and my friends asked if I could help them make some wedding favors. Hundreds of little flowers and even more hundreds of tags/labels later...and I am all finished. But...I didn't take any pictures to share!  Maybe I could make something using the same kind of little flowers and then I could share that with everyone.

Today I have a thank you card that I made a little while back, and I told you that I would share it with you at another time. And today is that other time! So here it is:

All supplies used are from Stampin' Up!:
Stamp Sets: Scenic Sayings, Flower Patch
Inks: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Cucumber Crush, Daffodil Delight, Archival Basic Black
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Accessories: Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Paper Snips, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Dimensionals, Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker

Remember when I told I did a class where we did a One Sheet Wonder? (Did I tell you about that?) Well this is one of the cards that I made with some of that patterned paper that I had stamped and created. I love the color combination! I also stamped two of the greeting, then fussy-cut the banner that was in the middle and popped it up on some Dimensionals foam dots. It still felt like it needed something, so I added the rhinestone basic jewels and then scored a frame around the edges of the card base using my Simply Scored scoring board.

One other thing. I just want to take a moment to thank those of you who visit my little blog here. It means a lot to me. If it weren't for you, I don't think I would even have a blog. I enjoy sharing my cards, and I hope you enjoy looking at them. So...thank you so, so much!

Thanks for stopping by,
Kathryn

2 comments: