Sunday, September 25, 2016

Swap Cards to Share (Part 2)

Sorry it has taken me so long to get to sharing some more swap cards, but you all know how busy life can be. That is how it was for me this past week! So without further adieu, here are some of the Christmas cards that I received in the fun Demonstrator Event swap! I photographed them by what stamp set they used.

This first stamp set is called Christmas Pines. They also uses the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, among other items.

This next couple of cards uses the Merriest Wishes stamp set, as well as the coordinating Merry Tags Framelits Dies. (I think the "Ho! Ho! Ho!" stamp is from the Greetings from Santa stamp set.)

And the third set of cards uses the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.

If you look carefully, you can see that there were a couple different embossing folders used, as well as washi tape, and designer series papers.

I'm not sure who created each one of these cards, but they are all adorable! Thanks to all the different demo's/crafters who participated in the swap!

(I will try to get another post up showing you the rest of the cards I got soon.)

Thanks for stopping by,
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment