Wednesday, September 17, 2014

An Experiment...

So, my camera is doing strange things and I am struggling with the pictures it is taking. That is why I have not posted anything recently.

Well, I had a thought. I have one of those 3-in-1 Printer/Scanner/Copier things. I have been wondering if I could scan my cards. The scan is not as pretty as a photo I might take. You know, pretty background, more definition, etc.. But I thought, let me give this a try.

So here is my scan of a card I made for a workshop I am doing on Saturday. I was inspired by a card in the current Stampin' Up! catalog, with a few tweaks to make it my own.

All supplies used are Stampin' Up! unless specified otherwise.
Stamp Sets: Flower Shop, A Fitting Occasion, August Paper Pumpkin Kit stamps
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
Specialty Designer Series Paper: Typeset
Classic Inks: Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Hello Honey
Craft Ink: Whisper White
Punches: Pansy, Modern Label, Word Window
Ribbon & Trim: Very Vanilla 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, Linen Thread
Adhesives: Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

Okay, so it took me a little while to get the image on here. I had to convert the scan, which is a pdf file, into a jpg file. But I got it done! Yay! Now I might be able to do more posts until I can get my camera issue taken care of. 

Anyway, thanks for visiting. Hope to see you soon!

P.S. I got my color combination from a color challenge on . Here is the challenge badge:

Hope you enjoyed my card!