Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Stampin' Fun, Suite Weekend!

This past weekend I attended a wonderful Demonstrator Team Event in Salt Lake City. There were about 60 people in attendance, and it was amazing! Not only did we have wonderful demonstrations centered around the great suites in the new 2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog, but we had two very special demonstrators attend who were the keynote speakers. They were Natalie Travis and Robyn Cardon. Such amazing presentations, lots of great advice, and wonderful friendships were renewed or made!

Here are some of the adorable projects that were shared and displayed:







I had so much fun! And I received so many wonderful ideas and great inspiration! I can't wait to finish up my projects and show them to you here! 

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend too!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathryn

SaveSave

1 comment: