Friday, September 15, 2017

Remarkable You Friendship card

I love to color. Whether it is with colored pencils, watercolors, or blender pens, just put a pen, pencil, or paintbrush in my hand and I am a happy camper! The card that I am showing you today, I used a blender pen and a puddle of ink in my inkpad lids to bring some lovely color to a beautiful Magnolia blossom. The stamp set that it comes from is called "Remarkable You" and it has some wonderful images for coloring. This one I used a kind of sketchy design to color it in, because my blender pen was not the most "moist". (It might be time to get some new ones! LOL!)

Take a look at my card:

All supplies are from Stampin' Up!:
Stamp sets: Remarkable You, and Watercolor Wings (greeting)
Ink Pads: Powder Pink, Berry Burst, Early Espresso, Lemon-Lime Twist
Card stock: Powder Pink, Whisper White, Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Flourish Thinlits Dies, Blender Pens, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals

A close-up:

Do you like to color? Let me know. Maybe I can do more coloring and watercoloring to show here.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kathryn





No comments:

Post a Comment