Monday, October 30, 2017

Halloween Paper Pumpkin Card

Halloween is upon us! I made some cute cards to give to some friends, using a couple of the past Paper Pumpkin kits. Hope everyone has a fun day, and a not-to-spooky evening! Happy Halloween everyone!

I love doing a z-fold card. First you fold it in half, then fold the top half back on itself, in half again. I don't think the Paper Pumpkin kits I used are still available, and neither is the Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper, but that's okay. It's still cute!
 All supplies used are from Stampin' Up!:
Stamps: Paper Pumpkin: Sept. 2014 - Boo-tiful Bags, and Sept. 2015 - Wickedly Sweet Treat
Inks: Archival Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Lemon Lime Twist
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Cardstock Vellum
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper


Again, I hope everyone has a happy Halloween, and thanks for stopping by!

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment