Monday, June 4, 2018

Life is so Much Better!

Recently I finally broke out my "Petal Palette" stamp set. I know, I know. It seems like everyone has this stamp set and had stamped the living daylights out of it. And I have loved all the things that I have seen. But it seems that when there is a really popular stamp set and I own it also, I just have a harder time coming up with things to make using it. But I have finally put ink to rubber and made a card. And I must say that I love how it turned out!

Take a look:

 All supplies used are from Stampin' Up!:
Stamp Set: Petal Palette
Inks: Blushing Bride, Night of Navy, Emerald Envy (oops, this one is now retired), 
StaZon Jet Black Ink, Daffodil Delight
Card Stock: Blushing Bride, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Blender Pens, 
Watercolor Pencils (Melon Mambo only), Whisper White & Silver Baker's Twine, 
Dimensionals


On the rose images I used a blender pen with the Blushing Bride ink. I then used the Melon Mambo Watercolor Pencil on the inner edge of the rose images. It gives the roses depth and shadow. You can see it better on the close-up image, I think. Aren't they pretty!!

I hope you know how much better life is with YOU in it! I appreciate you stopping by to visit my little blog, and I hope you come back again soon!

Thanks,
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment