Wednesday, January 22, 2020

More Paper Pumpkin Alternates for the Dec. 2019 Kit

I know that the January Paper Pumpkin kit has started to arrived in peoples mailboxes, but I have a few more alternate cards for the December 2019 kit that use the "Something for Everything" stamp set. I absolutely love this kit! I think I made over 20 different cards. (You won't see all 20 of them, because I actually gave several of them away already!)

Anyway, here are my cards:





Almost everything I used was what was included in the kit, except for card bases, and some extra pieces of card stock, a few more rhinestones (I used every single one that came in the kit), some extra gold foil paper, a little bit of ribbon and linen twine, and some punched shapes and one embossing folder. Such a fun kit!

If you think you might enjoy receiving this amazing paper crafting subscription kit, you can use this link to sign up:
             https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=110353

01.03.20_HEADER_PP_FEB


Stampin' Up! has informed us that the February 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit  ("A Lovely Day") will be full-sized cards, and from the sneak-peeks I've seen, I bet this will be a gorgeous kit! And for only $22.00 per kit (plus tax), it is a wonderful value!

The Lovely Day Paper Pumpkin kit coordinates perfectly with the Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set (item 152308), which is available as part of Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion. Customers can get it for FREE by reaching the qualifying purchase amount of $50 usd by March 31, 2020. 

If you would like more information about Paper Pumpkin, Sale-A-Bration, or about ordering from any of the current catalogs, feel free to contact me here on my blog, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I really appreciate you doing so.

Thanks again,
Kathryn





No comments:

Post a Comment