Friday, October 7, 2016

Cookie Cutter Halloween Scarecrow Thanks Card

Fall is here! The colors around us are changing to beautiful Autumn tones. There is a nip in the air, and the days are noticeably shorter. There is also a change to the type of cards being created. The holiday seasons are upon us, and people are wanting to create more cards to give to others. Halloween, Fall, Thanksgiving, Winter, and, of course, Christmas, are among the many kinds of cards popping up all over the place. So I will do my part and create. And create, and create, and create!

My first card of the season is a Fall-type Thanks card. I used the Seasonal Decorative Masks to sponge the "wheat" pattern all over the Delightful Dijon card stock layer. What a quick and easy way to add some dimension to a large, plain area without it becoming too overwhelming.

 All supplies are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted:
Stamp Sets: Cookie Cutter Halloween; Suite Sayings
Inks: Jet Black Stazon; Delightful Dijon; Pumpkin Pie; Old Olive; Dapper Denim; Crumb Cake
Card Stock: Very Vanilla; Delightful Dijon
Accessories: Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack; Seasonal Decorative Masks; Stamping Sponges; Linen Thread; Cookie Cutter Builder Punch; Banner Triple Punch; Paper Snips; Blender Pens; Dimensionals

Oh, how I love this cute little scarecrow! The Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set is full of adorable Halloween images, but I think I love this little image (and the crow) the most! And I love that there is a punch that will quickly and easily cut him out!


I have some other cards made from this set that I will share at another time, but for now, I hope you have enjoyed my cute little thank you card.

Thank you for stopping by,
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment