Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Merry Mice Christmas Card

When I first saw the Merry Mice stamp set in the Holiday Catalog, I just knew that I had to get it. Not only are the mice adorable, but this set lends itself so well to coloring in one form or another. So here is my first offering for you to see.

I watercolored this little cutie using my Classic Ink Pads and an Aqua Painter.

All supplies are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise specified:
Stamp Set: Merry Mice
Card Stock: Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White Thick
Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Daffodil Delight, Dapper Denim, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Aqua Painter, Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Dimensionals

I have more to show you, and I just hope that life doesn't get so busy again that it takes 2 weeks to get around to it! (What?!!! That never happens to you, does it?!)

Anyway, thanks for stopping by!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment