Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween! (Cookie Cutter Halloween)

Happy Halloween everyone!

I love the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set from Stampin' Up! Such cute images for Halloween and Fall.

Here is my card for this fun-filled day. I used my Aqua Painter brush to color in the majority of the background using my Sweet Sugarplum ink pad, after I had stamped all the skeleton images using Jet Black StazOn ink. I felt the color was too flat, but I didn't want to add any more water to the paper because I didn't use watercolor paper, so I picked out some ink daubers and some other colors of ink, and carefully added some color on top of the watercolor portions of the background. I used Marina Mist, Pear Pizzaz, and Daffodil Delight. It came out just the way I wanted! Take a look:


 All supplies from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise specified:
Stamp Sets: Cookie Cutter Halloween, Suite Seasons
Inks: Jet Black StazOn, Sweet Sugarplum, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzaz, Daffodil Delight
Card Stock: Marina Mist, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White
Accessories: Silver Glimmer Paper, Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Aqua Painters, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals


I love the tiny, little scallop border that you get when you layer two of the dies from the Layering Circles Framelits Dies set. Such a sweet, little detail!

I hope you have a fun Halloween today! See you soon!

Thanks for stopping by,
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment