Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Flourishing Phrases Thank You Card #tgifc80 Color

I got a new stamp set and some die sets the other day, and I was just itching to play with them, so I looked around on the web and found a color challenge that looked interesting. ( #tgifc80 )

Over at tgifchallengesblog.blogspot.com, the color challenge this week is inspired by the color palette from the Specialty Designer Series Paper called "Petals & Paisleys". It is a beautiful palette that includes the Stampin' Up! colors Rich Razzleberry, Delightful Dijon, and Mint Macaron. Such beautiful paper! But alas, I don't have any...YET!

Anyway, here is my card:

All supplies are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted:
Stamp set: Flourishing Phrases
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Card stock: Whisper White Thick, Rich Razzleberry, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron
Accessories: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Base Plate, Flourishes Thinlits Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies,  Rhinestones Basic Jewels

Here is the TGIF Challenge Graphic:


The Flourishing Phrases stamp set has so many versatile greetings in it, I just had to get it! I choose to use the "Thank You so very much" greeting because I have so many opportunities to tell someone thanks, plus it is coming up on that time of year when we should be extra thankful for those people in our lives that are so good to us. So even though I can't give each one of you a thank you card, I just want to let you know that I am thankful for all of you!

Thanks for stopping by,
Kathryn

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kathryn - love that you kept a simple look of the layers with the intricate diecut on top! The rhinestones are a nice touch too! Hope to see you playing again at TGIF soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Holly! Congratulations on becoming an Artisan Design Team member! Love your work! Totally well-deserved!

      Delete