Friday, February 23, 2018

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had a birthday the other day, and in my husband's cute way, he said, "Do you have a birthday card that I could use?" Well, of course, I had many cards...some of them were even birthday cards! But I had an idea in my head that I wanted to make. And I get to keep this card, because my husband will write something lovely inside it that will be just for me. That is the best thing about making cards. Not the beautiful or funny images that might be on the front, but the love that is inside, that comes from the heart of the person that gives it.

That being said, here is MY birthday card:

 All supplies are from Stampin' Up!:
Stamp set: Hello Color
Card stock: Soft Sky, Wisteria Wonder, Thick Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Big Shot, Happy Birthday Thinlits; Stitched Shapes Framelits; Stampin' Blends Alcohol Markers: Pool Party Light, Pool Party Dark, Old Olive Light, Crumb Cake Light; 
Iridescent Sequin Assortment; Dimensionals


Even though my birthday has come and gone, I can't wait to read what my husband writes in my card. It will be epic!

Thanks for stopping by,
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment