Friday, March 9, 2018

Magical Day Mermaid Card

I have a friend where I work who is having a rough go of things right now, so I wanted to give her a card to try help cheer her up. I hope it helped.

Take a look:
All supplies are from Stampin' Up!:
Stamp sets: Magical Day, Hello Color
Stamp Pads: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White Thick, Regular Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Magical Mates Framelits Dies, 
Flourish Thinlits Dies, Starburst Punch,
 Stampin Blends Alcohol Markers: Bermuda Bay Dark, Bermuda Bay Light, Pumpkin Pie Dark, Pumpkin Pie Light, Pink Pirouette Light, 
Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper, Mini Sequin Trim Silver, Dimensionals


I hope this card makes you happy too. I know it does me. Love that little mermaid!

Thanks for stopping by,
Kathryn


No comments:

Post a Comment