Saturday, September 21, 2019

Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper Sale!!!

Hi Everyone!

How many of you love using patterned paper on your projects? I know that I do! And Stampin' Up! has some amazing Designer Series Papers (DSP for short) that are on sale right now! If you live anywhere in the United States, you can buy 3 beautiful collections of our beautiful DSP from me, and get one additional collection for FREE! This special sale runs from now through September 30, 2019.  Contact me and I can help you get your order placed today!



The item number is the number you need when you place your order for the DSP that you want. All of the paper collections have 12 sheets (2 each of 6 double-sided designs), except for the Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper, which has 24 sheets (4 each of 6 double-sided designs).

Just click on this link to be taken directly to the Stampin' Up! shopping page and see all the beautiful designs that are on sale. And don't forget to list me, Kathryn Whittaker, as your demonstrator!

https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/products/100020/buy-3-get-1-free-designer-series-paper-sale

Here are some beautiful samples using the DSP's that are on sale:

Perennial Essence

See A Silhouette

Bird Ballad

Come Sail Away

 Pressed Petals (Specialty)

 Dinoroar

Follow Your Art

Magnolia Lane

Garden Lane

Woven Threads


Aren't all these samples beautiful! So many great designs using Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Paper. I know that you can find the collections that will fill all your paper crafting needs for quite some time.

Thanks for supporting my Stampin' Up! business, and also for supporting my little blog! I appreciate it very much.

Kathryn


No comments:

Post a Comment