Monday, October 7, 2019

TGIF Challenge Fail!!

I was searching the internet for some inspiration last week, and I saw something on TGIF Challenge Blog that I thought would be fun to participate in. The only problem was that the link was going to expire in like 14 hours. Normally 14 hours would be plenty of time to put together a card, photograph it, prepare it to post, and then write a blog post for it. But part of that 14 hours I was meant to be asleep, and then I needed to go to work the next morning. So really I only had like 3 hours. Not enough time for me. I decided to do it anyway, and then just post it to my blog when I got the chance.

The inspiration challenge was to get your inspiration from a Stampin' Up! catalog. Your inspiration could be so many different things: stamps, papers, colors, product, catalog samples! So many wonderful things to inspire you! My inspiration came from the holiday catalog, from the Monster Bash Suite of products. So here is my card:

 All supplies used are available from Stampin' Up! (Item numbers are listed in parentheses):
Stamp set: Spooktacular Bash (150544)
Card Stock: Basic Gray (121044), Basic Black (121045), Cajun Craze (119684)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
Accessories: Die Cutting machine of your choice, Ornate Frames Dies (150664), 
Monster Bash Designer Series Paper (150447), Monster Bash Enamel Shapes (150448), 
Frosted Frames Dies (150658), Frosted Bouquet Dies (147895), 
Come To Gather Ribbon Combo Pack (150456), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)


Well, thanks for stopping by today to check out my card. I can't wait to send this one to one of my best "ghoul friends"! 

See you soon,
Kathryn


No comments:

Post a Comment