Saturday, October 12, 2019

A Halloween Hello!

I haven't felt so great this week, but I just wanted to send you a little Halloween Hello!

I belong to a group of fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators, and about once a month or so, we will swap cards that we have made with each other, so that we have a good selection of cards to show, share and send! This was my card from a swap that we had that was using products from the current Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog (2019). 

Cute and simple!

(All supplies are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise specified, with the item # in parentheses.)
STAMP SET: Tags, Tags, Tags (#150508
INK: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (#132708)
CARD STOCK: Crumb Cake (#120953)
Basic Black (#121045)
Pumpkin Pie (#105117)
Very Vanilla (#101650)
ACCESSORIES: Trio of Tags Dies (#150667)
Die Cutting Machine
Everyday Label Punch (#144668)
Corrugated 3D Embossing Folder (#151881)
Banner Triple Punch (#138292)
Monster Bash Designer Series Paper (#150447)
Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker (#100082)
Linen Thread (#104199)
Dimensional (#104430)

The stamp set is called Tags, Tags, Tags and not only does it have a set of Halloween tag stamps, but it also has a set of Christmas tags, and Valentines Day tags! So versatile! Not only that, but it has some coordinating dies to cut them out! Makes it so easy to get lots of tags done quickly!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting for a few minutes. I really appreciate it! Leave me a comment and let me know how you like my card, please.

See you soon,
Kathryn

2 comments:

  1. Love cute and simple! I plan on copying, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hildasnow! I am honored! Glad you like it!

      Delete