Sunday, November 10, 2019

Just a little prep for OnStage later on this week

Just thought I would show you a little of the prep work I have been doing for the Stampin' Up! local version of our convention called OnStage for this coming Saturday. I will be heading down to Las Vegas with many of my stampin' demonstrator friends and we will be having a stamping good time!

A bunch of us have got an Air-B-n-B that we will be staying in, and my roomies and I have made our own little door signs so that the other demonstrators know who is staying in our room. We are going to be having a party with a luau theme, so we thought that flip-flops would be appropriate for our door signs.

Here is my door sign:
All supplies are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise specified:
Stamp sets: none
Ink Pads: none
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, and Calypso Coral
Accessories: Petal Passion Designer Series Paper (retired), 
Stampin' Blends Alcohol Markers (assorted colors, light and dark),
Medium Daisy Punch,
Glimmer Brad (retired)
Foam Adhesive Strips
Super Sharpie (Black)

I hand-traced the flip-flop shape onto the back of the patterned paper, cut it out, and then colored it with my Stampin' Blends Alcohol Markers. Then I layered it onto some Basic Black cardstock and trimmed it out with a black edge. I made the little black strap across the "top", and cut out 3 of the medium daisy punch shapes. I attached them together with the glimmer brad and attached them to the black strap part. I hand-lettered my name in pencil and then traced over it with a black sharpie marker. I cut it out, and then layered it on some basic black cardstock and cut it out again. I then mounted it on to some Foam Adhesive Strips and attached it to the "flip flop".

I will post my swap cards after OnStage, so I hope you come back to see those later!

Thanks for stopping by,
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment