Saturday, November 30, 2019

A Season of Thanks

I know that Thanksgiving was a few days ago, but I just want to let you all know that I am thankful for all of you who visit my little blog. I struggle with getting things posted, but you still come visit me, and I am truly blessed every time you come back. Thank you so much. I will keep trying to be better, and I hope you will continue to keep visiting.

Here is a card I made for a friend who was thoughtful of me when my family recently lost a beloved family pet.
 All supplies are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted:
Stamp set: Gather Together (Item #150589)
Ink pads: Cajun Craze (Item #147085)
Merry Merlot (Item #147112)
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla (Item #144237)
Pretty Peacock (Item #150880)
Cajun Craze (Item #119684)
Merry Merlot (Item #146979)
Very Vanilla (Item #101650)
Accessories: Gathered Leaves Dies (Item #150662)
Stitched Rectangles Dies (Item #148551)
Basket Weave 3D Embossing Folder (Item #151797)
Come To Gather Designer Series Paper (Item #150454)
Come To Gather Ribbon Combo Pack (Cajun Craze Linen Thread) (Item #150456)



I made a couple other cards similar to this one, but I used a different greeting, and added a few of the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (item # 150457). This card was given to a man friend, and I thought that maybe he wouldn't care for them, so I left them off of his card.

I hope you all had a wonderful day!

Thanks for stopping by,
Kathryn

2 comments:

  1. I ❤️ the basket weave! The colors compliment each other and really make the leaves pop. This is a great looking card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Dawn! Thanks for looking at my little blog, for leaving a comment, and for being my friend! {{Hugs}}

      Delete