Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Lovely Inside and Out Sweet Sugarplum

"Lovely Inside and Out". This is such a fun stamp set to create background papers with! This stamp makes me think of those dried straw flowers you see at the craft stores. But they are much better because these ones don't make a mess on the floor! LOL!

I was inspired by a color combination that I saw on TGIFChallenges blog (tgifchallenges.blogspot.com) way back at the beginning of February. I created this card to participate in the challenge but never quite got it finished on time. It has been sitting on my desk for several weeks, so I decided that I could still share it with you even though I did not join in the challenge.

Take a look:

All supplies are from Stampin' Up!:
Stamp set: Lovely Inside & Out
Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks: Sweet Sugarplum, Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot, Lovely Words Thinlits Dies, Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Classic Label Punch, Glitter Enamel Dots, Dimensionals 


Hope you all have a "Lovely" day, and thanks for stopping by,
Kathryn


No comments:

Post a Comment