Friday, April 27, 2018

You Are So Beautiful To Me (Just Add Text)

Being an adult is hard sometimes, when there are things you want to do other than be responsible. I mean, I would rather stay home and stamp instead of going to work all day. Do you feel that way too sometimes?

But I can still stamp and make things. It just takes me longer to get things finished. And if I am trying to participate in a blog challenge, well, it just doesn't alway happen on time. This is the case with this card. I finished it, but not in time to participate. But still, I got it done, and here it is!!

All supplies are from Stampin' Up!:
Stamp set: Just Add Text
Inks: Archival Basic Black
Card stock: Whisper White Thick, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Vellum Card stock 
Accessories: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, Leaf Punch, Springtime Foils Specialty DSP (retired), 3/8" Metallic-edge Ribbon: Silver, 
Stampin' Write Markers: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight,
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Dimensionals


I was wanting to participate in the card challenge over on tgif challenges last week, but I just didn't get a chance to get my card done in time. I am going to try again this week...because, face it, something is better than nothing. Right?!


The challenge was to make a card with the theme of "Random Acts of Kindness", and I thought that this card was perfect for that. I mean, who wouldn't want to be told they are beautiful! And I think I have some people in mind to give these cards to. (I made 4 of them, so I can be scattering kindness all over the place!)

I hope you are all having a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by!

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment