Saturday, May 5, 2018

A Magical Day is One of a Kind

I have been wanting to make a card using the unicorn from the "Magical Day" set ever since I bought it. I happen to know some young people who love unicorns, and pegasus (or is it "pegasi"?), and I wanted to make something with them in mind. Plus, I got to do a little coloring on it. (I love to color!)

This is one of my favorite kinds of folds to use. It is called a Z-fold card. You fold it in half, just like you would a regular card, and then the front half you fold in half again, back on itself. If you look at it from the bottom cut end, it looks like a Z, but with a long foot on the bottom. Take a look:

All supplies are from Stampin' Up!:
Stamp set: Magical Day
Card stock: Pink Pirouette, Daffodil Delight, Lemon-Lime Twist, Whisper White
Inks: Archival Basic Black, Versamark
Accessories: Myths and Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper,
Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Magical Mates Framelits, Petal Pair Textured Impressions Embossing Folder,
Stampin' Write Markers: Berry Burst, Pink Pirouette, Daffodil Delight, Lemon-Lime Twist, 
Pool Party,
Iridescent Sequin Assortment, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Stampin' Emboss Powder (White), Heat Gun, Wink of Stella (Clear), Dimensionals



I hope you all remember that YOU are one of a kind, and that I wouldn't be doing this little blog without all of you. I appreciate all of you so much, and hope you continue to visit me here. Have a wonderful day!

Thanks for stopping by,
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment