Sunday, December 22, 2019

Some Peaceful, Beautiful Boughs

About a week ago I made this blue card (on the left) because I had some leftover silver foil paper boughs from another card that I had been working on. I loved it so much that I decided that I needed to make another one, but using a different piece of "Feels Like Frost" Designer Series Paper (DSP). This paper is so beautiful that it sold out before the catalog time-frame was over. It was in my first order that I placed when the holiday catalog became available to purchase from. Beautiful photographically realistic pictures on one side, and silver foil on white graphic prints on the other side.

Take a look:


 All supplies are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise specified:
Stamp set: Peaceful Boughs (Item #150541)
Ink Pads: Night of Navy (Item #147110)
Basic Gray (Item #149165)
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick (Item #140272)
Seaside Spray (Item #150883)
Highland Heather (Item #146986)
Accessories: Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper (Item #150444) -- unavailable at this time
Silver Foil Paper (Item #132178)
Beautiful Boughs Dies (Item #150661)
Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (Item #150457)
Rhinestone Basic Jewels (Item #144220)
Stampin' Dimensionals (Item #104430)

Aren't they beautiful!? Sometimes the most simple cards are the most striking! I stamped the greeting in Night of Navy ink, and those blue rhinestones are from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels set. The colors that are included in this collection of rhinestones are: Night of Navy (these are the ones I used), Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Pumpkin Pie, and Shaded Spruce. They are just gorgeous!


This purple one is also stunning! I stamped the greeting with Basic Gray, and used the regular clear Rhinestone Basic Jewels on it.

The designs in this collection of patterned papers are so beautiful. Frosty, and snowy, and icy. They may not be available anymore in this holiday catalog, but I am so happy that they will be coming back in next years holiday catalog!

Let me know which one you like best in the comments.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my little blog. I really appreciate it!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment