Tuesday, March 24, 2020

A Couple More Paper Pumpkin Alternate Cards for February 2020 Kit!

I have just a couple more alternate cards for the February 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit (Lovely Day). I really like how these two turned out. 

I added a Rococo Rose card base to this first one, plus I added a Stitched Nested Label die-cut in Petal Pink cardstock. I also added a messy, Rose Metallic Thread nest under the flower image. Everything else came from the kit. Oh, except for the greeting. It came from the "Happy Birthday to You" stamp set, which is part of the Sale-A-Bration offerings from this year. (You can get this stamp set for FREE, when you place an order for $50, plus tax and shipping. Contact me in the comments for further information!) 

All supplies are from Stampin' Up!:
Paper Pumpkin Subscription Kit - February 2020 (Lovely Day)
Rococo Rose Inkpad (Item #150080)
Rococo rose Cardstock (Item #150882)
Petal Pink Cardstock (Item #146985)
Stitched Nested Labels Dies (Item #149638)
Metallic Thread, Rose (Item #146915)

This card is very similar to the way the card is designed for the kit. I just watercolored the cake image, and added some different sequins to it. (I was just trying to use up the rest of the images and foam words that came with the kit.) I really like the way these cards were designed, so it was hard to put them together in different ways. Such a great kit!

All supplies are from Stampin' Up!:
Paper Pumpkin Subscription Kit - February 2020 (Lovely Day)
So Saffron Ink Pad (Item #147109)
Pool Party Ink Pad (Item #147107)
Pretty Peacock Ink Pad (Item #150085)
Smoky Slate Ink Pad (Item #147113)
Aqua Painter (Item #103954)
Iridescent Sequin Assortment (Item #144212)

I hope to have some more posts for you this week. The branch where I work has been closed for the time being, but not all of the branches for the company that I work for. So... I am "on-call". If they need someone, they can call me and I will go in. Just waitin' for that call!

I hope everyone is doing well. Keeping safe, and keeping healthy! Continue self-isolating, and washing your hands often, and we will get through this together. 

Stop back and visit me again soon, and I am sending you all virtual [[Hugs]]!

Thanks,
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment