Friday, March 27, 2020

"Perfectly Framed" Words of Cheer

I recently "attended" (virtually) a Stampin' Up! training meeting with my teammates and our leader, and I opted to participate in the swap that we had. The theme that we had was "Your Favorite Things", and we could do anything we wanted, a favorite stamp set, a favorite color combination, a favorite technique, etc... (You get the idea!) 

I went with a favorite technique. I love to use embossing folders as a background. I also used a new stamp set and some patterned paper (DSP, or Designer Series Paper) that has beautiful floral patterns throughout it. I love flowers, and I love the painterly effect that this DSP has. I also love Stampin' Up!  "Petal Pink". It is one of my favorite colors to work with!

Anyway, here is my swap:

All supplies are available from Stampin' Up:
Stamp Set: Perfectly Framed (Item #151668)
Card Stock: Whisper White Thick (Item #140272)
Blackberry Bliss (Item #133675)
Petal Pink (Item #146985)
Inks: Blackberry Bliss (Item #147092)
Accessories: Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper (Item #149100)
Ornate Frames Dies (Item #150664)
Banner Triple Punch (Item #138292)
Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder (Item #151823)
Petal Pink 1/4" Metallic Edge Ribbon (Item #151194)
Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels (Item #151193)
Stampin' Dimensionals (Item #104430)

It is really pretty in person! Plus, I thought that the sentiment was so fitting for how things are in the world today. We really can get through anything if we stick together. I am so glad that I have all of you to visit me here at my blog! It really lifts my spirits! Thank you so much!

Thanks for stopping by,
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment