Sunday, March 1, 2020

I Had a "Lily Pad Birthday"

My birthday was last week, and I have just been in the birthday-card-making mood lately! I made this card, and it could be one that I gave myself! HA!

This stamp set is called "Lovely Lily Pad" and it is one of the free offerings from Stampin' Up! for 2020 Sale-A-Bration! (The greeting comes from the set "Peaceful Moments" which is in the Jan. - June 2020 Mini Catalog.) The paper is in this years Sale-A-Bration catalog too, and it is just gorgeous! It has that beautiful hand-painted look that makes me think of Claude Monet and his beautiful impressionistic paintings from his water lily gardens.

 All supplies are from Stampin' Up!:
Stamp sets: Lovely Lily Pad (Item #152288) (Sale-A-Bration)
Peaceful Moments (Item #151595)
Ink Pads: Melon Mambo (Item #147051)
Old Olive (Item #147090)
Cardstock: Balmy Blue (Item #146982)
Old Olive (Item #100702)
Whisper White (Item #100730)
Accessories: Lily Pad Dies (Item #152315) (Sale-A-Bration)
Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Item #152284) (Sale-A-Bration)
Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (Item #150457) (Carried over from the Holiday Catalog)
Stampin' Dimensionals (Item #104430)



I talked about Sale-A-Bration earlier in my post. If you don't know what Sale-A-Bration is, well, it is Stampin' Up!'s biggest sale of the year! There are many items that are available, but they are not for sale. For every $50 you spend on Stampin' Up! product (before taxes and shipping), you can choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. And there is no limit to how many products you can get! Choose something fun and amazing for every $50 purchase. OR, spend $100 and there are additional options! The sale is going on now through March 31st, and are available while supplies last.


If you want to know more about this year's Sale-A-Bration, contact me here and I can help you out with whatever you need to know!

Thanks for stopping by to visit!

Kathryn


No comments:

Post a Comment