Thursday, March 12, 2020

Paper Pumpkin Alternates for February 2020 Kit

I know that we are waiting for the March Paper Pumpkins to show up in our mailboxes, but I have some lovely alternates for the February 2020 kit "Lovely Day", to show you!

All supplies are from Stampin' Up!. Almost everything comes from the kit except for some extra card stock bases, cardstock die-cuts, and assorted inks to coordinate with the kit. (Plus the occasional embellishment.) I even have a few pieces left still, to make a few more cards! Oh, plus I also used the coordinating Sale-A-Bration stamp set, "Happy Birthday to You". (You can get this stamp set for FREE, or something else from the Sale-A-Bration catalog, when you purchase $50.00 in Stampin' Up! product before the end of March. Let me know if you need more details!)

In this first picture, I made the cards as they were designed to be made. Gotta do that, right!? The rest of the cards were all alternates that I came up with.

So take a look at all the fun cards!!!





Here are some close-up of some of these cards:

Some pretty Blends coloring on this card. ^^^

 How fun! A shaker card! ^^^

 A combination of watercoloring and watercolor pencils! ^^^

 A little sequin action going on here, and some pretty lace trim! ^^^

I used the watercolor pencils here to color this image, but I did NOT wet them down. I just used them just like a regular colored pencil. (I love this card!)

If you have any questions about what I used or how I made any of the above cards, just leave me a comment down below and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

And if you want to sign up for your own Paper Pumpkin subscription, I would be honored if you would choose me as your demonstrator. Here is a link that you can click on to take you to my sign-up page:

Here is a little sneaky-peeky for next months kit:


It looks like it will be A-MAZ-ING!!!

I hope you liked my Paper Pumpkin alternates for the February 2020 kit "Lovely Day". I really enjoyed making and sharing all these cards with you!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting!
Kathryn



No comments:

Post a Comment