Monday, April 20, 2020

Blackberry Poppy Love

Stampin' Up! has some really beautiful designer series papers in their catalogs right now. One of the most popular, and might I add, most beautiful collections is called "Peaceful Poppies". I've seen so many gorgeous projects made with it that I thought I would give it a try. 

I saw something similar on FaceBook, but I don't remember who it was by, but "Thank you" to whomever it was. I loved your design!

Here are my cards:
All supplies are available from Stampin' Up!:
Stamp set: Peaceful Moments (Item #151595)
Card stock: Blackberry Bliss (Item #133675)
Whisper White (Item #100730)
Ink pad: Blackberry Bliss (Item #147092)
Accessories: Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder (Item #151474)
Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (Item #151324)
Gold Glimmer Paper (Item #146958)
Timeless Label Punch (Item #149516)
Metallic Pearls (Item #146282)
Stampin' Dimensionals (Item #104430)

There are so many beautiful patterns in the Peaceful Poppies collection of this designer series paper. Take a look:

Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (Item #151324)


See! I told you it was gorgeous!

When you decide that you need this paper, just contact me, and I will help you place your order, along with whatever else you need to make this beautiful card and all your other Stampin' Up! paper crafting projects! You'll love it! I promise!

Thanks for stopping by, and stay safe!
Kathryn 

No comments:

Post a Comment