Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Paper Pumpkin Alternate Cards for April 2020 Kit

I love the April 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit! So many cute elements to play with, and so many cute cards to make! Here are three more cards that I designed that I want to share with you!

Most of the supplies I used to make these cards were from the April 2020 kit called "No Matter the Weather". The greetings and images in this kit were so inspired for what is going on in the world today. I used the "Corrugated 3D Embossing Folder" on the Daffodil Delight piece of card stock behind the focal point image. I love how it brings out the daffodils that are inside the cute rain boots. And that little bunny die-cut is so cute.
On this card I used the little bunny stamp that comes in this kit. I love bunnies that have the markings that look like a Siamese kitty, so I thought I would try my hand at coloring the cute little bunny like that using my Stampin' Blends markers. I especially like how the scalloped stitched rectangle looks like you're looking through a window into a brighter day ahead. I think we are all looking forward to those days again, right?!


Now I must admit that I was highly inspired by Rachel Tessman's card of a similar design. I hope she doesn't mind that I used her design for this card. It was so beautiful, but simple. Thank you Rachel, for your inspiration! Also the greeting and the little "sprinkles" behind the pretty posies are from the stamp set "Perfectly Framed". And the Shaded Spruce Rhinestones are from the "Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels". (I sure do love those rhinestones. So glad that they will be carrying over into the new catalog in June!)

Thank you for stopping by and looking at my card designs. I hope you like them as much I enjoyed making them. 

Kathryn

2 comments:

  1. I love making cards! It's a great thing to do in quarantine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Elizabeth. I have been making lots of cards lately. Then I had to go back to work (bank teller), so not so many cards now, but I will keep going, and posting too! Thanks for commenting! I appreciate you stopping by!

      Delete