Thursday, April 23, 2020

Hello Friend!

I was telling you recently about the beautiful designer series paper that Stampin' Up! has available currently. Now, I know that the paper on these cards is no longer available as it was one of the offerings during Sale-A-Bration, but you could always choose some of the other paper collections  that are in one of the current catalogs and still come up with something that is equally amazing.

Here are my cards that I wanted to share with you today:

All supplies available from Stampin' Up!:
Stamp set: Seriously the Best (Item #151712)
Card stock: Highland Heather (Item #146986)
Blackberry Bliss (Item #133675)
Balmy Blue (Item #146982)
Ink pad: Versamark Pad (Item #102283)
Accessories: Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (retired)
White Stampin' Emboss Powder (Item #109132)
Heat Tool (Item #129053)
Scalloped Lace Trim (Item #149593)
Linen Thread (Item #104199)
Stampin' Dimensionals (Item #104430)
Paper Snips (Item #103579)


As you can see, I used white embossing powder on the greeting, and then I fussy-cut (or hand-cut) the greeting out using my Paper Snips, leaving about a 1/16" border around it.  (Paper Snips are my super sharp, micro tip scissors that are available from Stampin' Up!, in case you didn't know.) I also used some retired sequins that coordinate with the paper, but you could use any sort of sequins or rhinestones that you have.


As you can see, on the sheet of paper that I used, it has many colors that coordinate with it. It is such beautiful paper, and it made some gorgeous cards in a snap! I made a whole set of these cute cards and then I delivered them to special friends in my area, just to let them know we were thinking of them at this tough time. My husband even used some of them to give to some families that he visits. (He liked the darker colored parts of the DSP, and I used the lighter shades of purple.)

I know that right now might be hard to get to the craft store, but I just want to let you know that Stampin' Up! is still shipping orders directly to your home. And if you need to order some paper crafting supplies, just contact me and I can help you get your order placed and coming right to your home! Just leave me a comment and I can get right back to you in a timely manner. I will even send you a handmade thank you card in appreciation for your order! I hope to be able to help you soon!

Thanks for stopping by,
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment