Saturday, July 25, 2020

Christmas (Card) in July!

Today is July 25th! Christmas is 5 months from today! I know that some people think that it is too early to start thinking about Christmas, but if you are a crafter, then it is probably just the right time to start making your Christmas cards.

So...I made my first Christmas card today. The Stampin' Up! August-December 2020 Mini Catalog goes live in about a week and a half, and it it full of all sorts of holidays wonderfulness! As a demonstrator, I am able to pre-purchase things from the mini catalog a month before it goes live to the general public. It's one of the perks of being a demonstrator! If you have any questions about becoming a demonstrator, feel free to contact me, and we can talk about it! I would love to have you as a member of my team!

Anyway, here is my Christmas card for today:

All supplies are currently, or will soon be, available from Stampin' Up!:
Stamp set: Sweetest Time (coming soon!)
Ink pad: Shaded Spruce (Item #147088)
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce (Item #146981)
Pear Pizzazz (Item #131201)
Real Red (Item #102482)
Whisper White Thick (Item #140272)
Accessories: Sweetest Borders Dies (coming soon!)
Stitched Rectangle Dies (Item #151820)
Wonderful Gems (coming soon!)
Stampin' Dimensionals (Item #104430)


I think I love the border dies in this die set. There is the holly berries, ivy and evergreen boughs, plus there is one that has candy canes and round peppermint candies. There are other dies in the set, and I think I love them all! I can see so many cute cards and tags that can be made using not only the dies, but the adorable stamp set also. 

These are not the only cute products in the upcoming catalog, but there are so many other fun things that will be available starting on August 4th. If you would like a catalog, and you don't already currently have a demonstrator that you work with, just leave me a comment, and I will get back with you and get you a catalog.

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate it!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment